It’s almost that special time of year again! Sure, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year’s, and a lot of other great holidays are coming down the pike, but this week we celebrate Travel Nurses Day!
Travel Nurses Day was created in 2013 by Medical Solutions as a way to celebrate and recognize all of the awesome healthcare Travelers out there. This year, Travel Nurses Day falls on Friday, October 14th, but the celebration is already rolling at TravelNursesDay.com!
For 2016, the celebration is shoe-themed, because who wouldn’t want to walk a mile in a Travel Nurse’s shoes?!
This year, Travelers can have a Happy Travel Nurses Day 2016 with activities like:
- A “Where should I Travel Next?” quiz — find the perfect location to suit you on your next assignment!
- A Travel Photo Find — put your mad skills of observation to good use!
- Travel Libs — a la the Mad Libs of your youth!
- A “What Shoe is Your Perfect Fit?” quiz — because haven’t you ever wondered if you’re more of a boot, heel, clog, or sandal?!
- #MyTravelNurseShoes Photo Contest — show off pics all of the exciting, beautiful places your Travel Nurse shoes have taken you, or even show off the shoes themselves!
- For those curious about Travel Nursing, there’s also a “Is Travel Nursing in My Future?” quiz!
There are also tons of great prizes you can enter to win by taking these quizzes, playing the games, and entering the #MyTravelNurseShoes Photo Contest, including:
- Three Fitbit Blazes
- Three Shiatsu Back Massagers
- Three Artifact tote bags
- Three $120 Dansko gift cards
- Three $130 Alegria gift cards
- Three $75 Inkkas gift cards
- Three Dickies scrubs sets
- Three spa pedicures
- Three JBL Clip+ Splashproof Bluetooth Speakers
Travel Nursing Blogs wishes you a very happy Travel Nurses Day 2016! We also wish you luck on the fun batch of activities over at TravelNursesDay.com. May the odds be ever in your favor!