Well, seeing as this is going to be the last post for me in the year 2008, I thought I might try and do it a little different. This is not going to be just a story or advice column. No, this time I thought I would try and have a little fun. I’m out on the net often and do a fair amount of “research” and so forth, and I’ve noticed that now is the time where you’ll see a ton of “Top 10” lists, “Best of’s” and various other yearly measurements. So I thought I would try my hand at doing the same… Let’s see, how about the: Top 10 Things I’m Thankful for in 2008
10. The Dark Knight & Iron Man. The most fun I’ve had at a movie in a long time!
9. My 1987 VW Jetta – Don’t fail me now!
8. Manchester United winning the Premier League, European Cup and Club World Cup. Best soccer team in the world!
7. My friend Mike making into the WK12. He’s going to go places!
6. Finishing my first ever video “production” (Restless Nurse Syndrome). Don’t worry, there will be more?
5. My job. With the state of the economy and such… I am thankful to be in the place I am with this great company.
4. Meeting that someone special.
3. Seeing my Aunt Kaethe… One last time.
2. All my friends and fam. Kind of had to mention them.
1. Buying my first house! Never saw it coming, but now I can’t imagine life without it.
So there, I did it! Please share with me what you’re thankful for this year or whatever kind of list you want to come up with. I’d love to see what you come up with! I do hope you have something to share and if you don’t, well you might be suffering from what some may say as the doldrums. This may be especially apparent in your job as a traveling nurse, but don’t worry, there are ways to make it better. Here’s a great little article I found on how to get yourself out of that rut. Are you feeling stuck?
Well, that’s all I have for you in 2008. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading TravelNursingBlogs.com through the year. Come back and read us again in 2009! From all of us at TravelNursingBlogs.com and Medical Solutions… Have a safe and joyful New Year’s!