Take a look at most advertising that most travel nursing companies use and you could easily get the impression that taking your family with you is not possible.
In reality, although traveling with your spouse or children can be tough, it can be done. All the advice we’ve seen on this topic stays pretty broad and doesn’t provide a lot of specific advice on how to actually go about this based on what your family situation is. In this series of articles we will break it down and try make the information applicable to you.
Over the next several weeks we will be running this series that provides some tips and advice for a variety of different family types. We will look at:
- Travel Nursing with your spouse or significant other
- Travel Nursing with two parents
- Travel Nursing with teenagers
- Travel Nursing with young children
- Travel Nursing with school-aged children
- Travel Nursing with a mixed generation family
- Travel Nursing as a single parent
If you have been a travel nurse in any of these scenarios and have advice you want to share in the upcoming posts please leave a comment below so we can add it.