Hospitals often do something to celebrate Nurses Week in celebration of their Nurse staff, and hopefully you got in on some of that this week — and/or will through next Monday, May 12, when Nurses Week 2014 draws to a close.
But as Travel Nurses it’s also nice to be recognized by your Travel Nurse Company too! Below are some of the ways that Travel Nurse Companies are honoring and/or celebrating with their awesome Travel Nurses for Nurses Week 2014.
- Medical Solutions sent Nurses Week cards with Starbucks gift cards to all of its Travelers, and is also doing a bunch of activities at WeLoveOurNurses.com. Everyone is welcome to join in The Real Nurses of Nurses Week gallery, Share Your Best Nursing Story (with a year membership to Massage Envy and a $250 Scrubs & Beyond gift card as prizes), and more fun. Also, you can enter to win their Nurses of Tomorrow scholarship contest through June 6.
- RN Network also sent out cards and gifts to its working nurses for Nurses Week, according to its blog.
- Atlas Medstaff partnered with Gypsy Nurse for a contest to nominate your “Gyspy Florence Nightingale.” The prize for the nominator and the nominee is two free admissions each to the 2014 Travelers Conference in Las Vegas in September 2014.
- Fusion held a #SCRUBSSELFIE contest, for current Fusion Travelers, to kick off Nurses Week. Prizes are also on the line in this contest.
- Soliant is hosting a My Special Nursing Moment Nurses Week contest, inviting Nurses to share their special stories and be entered to win a $100 SpaFinder gift card. Comment here with your story for a chance to win.
Please share in the comments how your Travel Nurses Company is celebrating Nurses Week 2014!