OK. You have made all the arrangements you need to handle before you leave and taken care of all the items in Travel Nursing Checklist Item #20: Getting ready to leave for your travel nursing job. Now you are ready for the fun activity of packing your belongings into your car that you are going to need during your travel nursing assignment.
Hopefully you have read this page that will help you put together a list of items you will need to pack for your travel nursing assignment. If not, check it out.
Once you have that list determined, it is time to load all of it into your car. Cramming your stuff into your car may be a tight squeeze, but here are some resources to help you get the most in the space you have:
- Maximizing space when packing your car
- Video: Road trip! How to pack your car safely and why it is so important
- How to Pack Your Car For A Road Trip Or Driving Vacation
- How to Prepare Your Car for Winter
- How to pack your car during a road trip