Nothing is more fun than taking pictures of all the new people you meet during your travel nursing jobs, so here are just a few tips to help you capture those memories.
1. Don’t try to force your subject into a position. Just let the subject and thus the image remain natural and relaxed.Â
2. Shoot your subject in locations they enjoy
3. Close ups offer the greatest impact and visually interesting images so zoom in to place importance on the subject, not the surroundings. Thatâ€™s what landscape pictures are for.
4. Catch people not looking by taking candid pictures. Try not to force your subjects to always pose and stare at the camera. Candid pictures that show people living their life are far more interesting.
5. Rely on natural light. Because the sun can make people squint and put harsh shadows faces, cloudy, overcast days actually offer the best lighting for pictures of people. When you’re inside, you may want to turn off the flash and just use the light that comes in from the outside through a window. This gives you soft light that can give your subject a less harsh appearance.